Thermax Chemicals offers a wide range of fuel treatment chemicals. The Thermosol range of products are designed to condition fuel for better performance and operation of the system.
Fuel additives are chemicals, which alter the combustion parameters including the formation of SO3. There are wide ranges of chemicals used to improve combustion by:
- Improving atomisation
- Stabilising fuel
- Reducing excess air
- Catalysing combustion
Fuel additives are a judicious combination of various chemicals, which give cost effective performance.
FIRE SIDE CLEANING COMPOUNDS
THERMOMIX / ECONOMIX : FIRE SIDE CLEANING COMPOUNDS :
- THERMOSOL â€“ F
- THERMOSOL â€“ I
- THERMOSOL â€“ L
- THERMOSOL â€“ S
- THERMOSOL â€“ V
- Thermosol â€“ D
- Thermosol â€“ DG
- Thermosol â€“ Optiva
- Thermosol â€“ SPM
- FUEL ADDITIVE FOR LDO AND FURNACE OIL
- FUEL OIL COMBUSTION CATALYST
- FUEL CONDITIONER FOR HSD AND LSHS
- SLUDGE DISPERSANT
- REFINERY CHEMICALS
- Diesel additives for internal combustion engines
- For heavy fuel fired internal combustion engine
- Fuel conditioner for heavy fuel fired boiler/heater
- For particular matter reduction
- Thermosol-F is a preventive maintenance product forfurnace oil-fired systems.Regular use of this fuelconditioner keeps the system clean and trouble-free.
- Thermosol â€“ I is an organo-metallic compound alongwith a polymeric detergent, dispersant and corrosion inhibitor.
- Thermosol-L is used for preventive maintenance ofHSD/LSHS fired systems.Regular use keeps thesystem clean and trouble-free.
- Thermosol â€“ S is a preventive maintenance product for the oil system.
- OVERHEAD CORROSION INHIBITOR FOR DISTILLATION UNITSOF PETROLEUM REFINERY Refineries have to combatcorrodants like H S, HCl, Naphthenic acid, etc.
- Improves fuel combustion, reduces, emissions-resulting in better combustionefficiency
- Reduces filter chocking frequency & improves atomisation
- Reduces emission, smoke formation & improves combustion
- Reduces emission, particulate matter and keeps environment clean