GW Series Mechanical Diaphragm Metering Pump
- SAN-NP Series Pumps have various applications as under:
- Dairy Industry : Pumping milk, cream, butter oil.
- Beverage industry : Pumping fruit juice, sugar syrup, beer, wine.
- Pharmaceutical industry : Pumping formulations.
- Steel industry : Pumping demineralised water for furnace cooling.
- Chemical industry : Pumping acids, alkalies, cellulose solution, starch solution, yeast, dye.
- Sanitary Pumps are specially designed for the following applications :
- Milk evaporator plants working under vacuum.
- Pumping liquids at high temperature.
- Flanged TEFC Motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Specially designed impeller for avoiding churning of the liquid being pumped.
- Spring loaded mechanical shaft seal.
- Seals made out of different materials are available to suit individual requirements.
- Free standing with adjustable ball foot or grouting type.
- Double mechanical seal arrangement housed in water circulating chamber. Continuously flowing water through this chamber facilitates motor shaft cooling.
- High efficiency and hence, low energy consumption.
- Hygienic/leak proof shaft seal arrangement (Carbon vs SS and Teflon vs SS are available.
- Material of construction being SS-31 6, the pump can be used for many corrosive products.
- Compact design provides easy access to all vital parts.
- Mono block design, hence space requirement is less.
- Hygienic design and suitable for CIP systems.
- Pump can be easily dismantled.
- Low maintenance cost.
- In addition to the above features, pumps are provided with water circulating shaft seal chamber. Hence, suitable for vacuum and high temperature application.