The Thermax Condensate Recovery System (TCRS) is an integrated system comprising a flash steam generator, steam operated condensate transfer pump and deaerator unit with immersion tube. This system efficiently recovers flash steam and hot condensate, and feeds them to the feed water tank through a well designed deaerator unit with immersion tube.
Aquatherm hot water generator generates hot water at a temperature as high as 140 ºC within a few minutes of cold start. The technology innovation of Aquatherm lies in the use of water in its liquid phase to transfer heat to the process.
Atmospheric Flash System
- Generates low pressure flash steam
- Adequately sized to minimise pressure drop
- Designed with optimum separation velocity to get dry steam
Atmospheric De-Aerator with Immersion Tube
Designed to remove dissolved gases and oxygen from feed water by proper mixing of condensate, flash steam and cold make up.
- Liberates dissolved gases and oxygen
- One of the cost effective solution of dissolve oxygen removal from boiler feed water
- Thermal de-aeration of feed water by efficient mixing of condensate, flash steam and make up water
- Complete SS construction