The Thermax Condensate Recovery System (TCRS) is an integrated system comprising a flash steam generator, steam operated condensate transfer pump and deaerator unit with immersion tube. This system efficiently recovers flash steam and hot condensate, and feeds them to the feed water tank through a well designed deaerator unit with immersion tube.
Assured accurate consistent downstream reduced pressure irrespective of fluctuations at inlet. Gives more latent heat, which is heat used in industrial equipments resulting in lower fuel consumption.
- Designed as per best steam engineering practices
- Assured accurate consistent downstream reduced pressure
- irrespective of fluctuations at inlet
- Safety valve sized for full discharge capacity of the PRS
- Specially designed flow divider to ensure low noise levels
- Rugged in design
- Can be used in hazardous area without any certification
- Operates even on low flow conditions
- Fast response to pressure changes
- Ready to install i.e. reduces installation time and field engineering
- Maintenance free and user friendly
- Both IBR Certified & Non IBR PRS are available
PRS with Control Valve
Pressure reduction for saturated & superheated steam with pneumatic control valve with PID control, which ensures high accuracy and fast recovery from disturbance in downstream pressure.
- First time in India IBR approved bellow seal valves
- Non IBR range also available
- Available in the entire size range up to 250 mm NB
- World class bellows from Germany
- Zero maintenance valve
- Bellow seal valves with multiple points of sealing ensures safe operation
- Special integral stellited seat
- Back seat arrangement as standard feature for all valves
- Absolutely maintenance free and user friendly
Direct Acting PRV
Self acting, compact design to reduce the pressure of saturated steam. It can be offered with condensate pot.