KPCL Reciprocating, Horizontal Balanced Opposed, Piston Compressors are the results of extensive engineering expertise and experience of over five decades in design, manufacturing, supply and installation of air & gas compressors of various designs, capacities and pressures for a range of applications.
These units cover a wide capacity range from 3 m³ / min g to 176 m³ / min g & pressure range from 1 Kg / cm² to 400 Kg / cm². Compressors up to 6 stage with pressure range up to 400kg/cm2, on a turnkey basis - from techno-commercial consultation to commissioning on site. Sporting a modular design, these compressors conform to the latest edition of compressors standards, as per the requirement of the application.Till date, we have sold more than 10,000 compressors design in-house.
In 1999, we added the Crepple design compressors (Reciprocating, Balance opposed Piston, water cooled Compressors) to our portfolio.
The BOP compressors have minimum power consumption, lower operating temperature & maximum efficiency thus achieving overall economy.
- Automatic loading and unloading facility.
- Automatic, well placed cushioned valves, transparent covers and ample space, ensuring ease of inspection and maintenance.
- Common parts for different models offer flexibility of opting for one or more models, without increasing spares inventory.
- Force Feed Lubrication System to ensure lubrication of all moving parts.
- Minimum foundation, low wear of moving parts, hence no horizontal or vertical imbalanced forces ensuring vibration free operation.
- Operational Economy
Types of Gases handled
We have manufactures and supplied reciprocating compressors and booster compressors handling variety of gases like: Bone dry Nitrogen, wet Carbon dioxide, Recycled gas, Natural gas, Mixture of gases (CO2, N2 and H2), Vinyl Chloride monomer gas, Biogas, LPG, Argon, Crude gas, Sour gas, Dry cracked ammonia, and a host of other industrial gases.
- Instrument Air:
- Service Air:
- Process Air:
- Light & Heavy Engg, Chemical & Petro-chemical, Food Industry, Paper & Pulp, Fertilizer, Sugar, Textile, Iron & Steel, Cement, Copper & Zinc, Power Plants, Oil & gas, Pharmacy, Refinery etc .
- Mining, Construction and Civil Engineering, Light & Heavy Engineering, Chemical & Petro Chemical, Paper & Pulp, Shipyard & Port Trusts. Rubber, Glass, Textile, Iron & Steel, Automobile, Cement, Power Plants, Defence, Railways etc.
- Chemical & Petro-chemical, Breweries, Mines, Paper & Pulp, Fertilizer, Sugar, Refinery, Oil & Gas, etc